Some snaps from my Harry Potter Reread - Part 2 [Part 1]
Yell at Super Mario or watch P&R?
P&R sounds less stressful.
When I find the perfect rock on the ground to add to my rock collection
The new Animation Vinylmation series was released today in Disney Parks and online. You can purchase one with the chance to get any of the figures below from DisneyStore.com. They are only $12.95 + S&H but are blind-boxed, which means you won’t know which one you get until you open it!
- Peter geeking out because Captain freakin’ America is listening to his mixtape on his Walkman and omg is he bobbing his head to the music OMG YES
- Tony nerding out over Peter’s helmet, flicking it on and off and on and off and promising himself Yup, my suit’s gonna do this, in less time and it’s gonna be way cooler too, thanks
- Gamora and Natasha regarding each other with respect but also warily because badass assassins know what other badass assassins are capable of and all their loved ones are within killing range
- Gamora pretending not to be interested in the handsome Captain or his broody friend with the metal arm and their muscles
- Rocket not bothering to pretend that he’s not interested in that metal arm and Yeah, we might need that later, pal, trust me
- Thor arm wrestling with Drax and Groot
- Clint and Rocket snarking at each other and secretly enjoying it
- The Hulk responding surprisingly amiably to Groot’s words
- Groot giving the Hulk a delicate little flower from his palm
- The Hulk shrinking until Bruce is there holding the flower with an utterly peaceful look on his face
- Sam and Tony studying the thrusters of Peter’s boots and No Stark I don’t need those on my wings, what did I tell you about messing with them and Wilson, Wilson, don’t you see what we have here, let me upgrade your wings, please
- The pizza delivery kid hauling 30 pizzas up to Avengers’ Tower and being greeted at the front door by a smart mouth raccoon and a walking tree and Tony Stark with a weird helmet on his face and a scary guy with a metal arm who grunts keep the change and he thinks, how is this my life every other friday, how
the best headline i’ve ever read.
yes. apparently a kid was screaming in line behind him about wanting pie, so he bought every single one. 23 pies. then slowly ate them as he stared at the kid and kid’s mom.
This is amazing
OKAY so my mom found this article (or one about the same event) on Facebook. Basically what happened was, this guy went into BK with a headache, and while he was in line this kid and his mother enter the restaurant. The kid begins throwing a fit, screaming (I quote) “I want a fucking pie!” This is a child, mind you. His mother, on the phone, ignores the kid. The man’s headache got worse because of this screaming kid and he asked the woman if she could control her child. She told him to stop telling him how to raise her kid and went back to talking on the phone. So the guy orders his burger and all the pies they had- 23. He proceeded to the exit, only to hear the woman yell, “What do you mean, you don’t have any pies?” The cashier helplessly points out the man who bought all the pies. Our hero, to rub salt in the wound, slowly starts eating a pie before leaving.